Corners on King is a delightful cafe and bakery situated in Bunbury. Set just back from the Leschenault Inlet, with plenty of dining room inside and gorgeous seating surrounded by plants outside, this cafe offers homemade cakes and cronuts along with an extensive breakfast and lunch menu.
We went specifically to try their famous cronuts after seeing photos on Instagram and we were not disappointed! We chose a blueberry and choc-honeycomb cronut and both were amazing!
We were also keen to try one of their “freak shakes” and opted for a choc-mint one to share. The presentation was eye catching, and it was delicious though we were glad we were sharing it!
The menu has some standard breakfast and lunch foods, including eggs benedict and burgers and wraps along with some unique choices like beans on fire and oink waffles. There’s a kids menu with pancakes, chicken nuggets, fish fingers and a burger which range from $10-$15 and I spotted several things on the main menu which would be popular with children as well, such as monkey magic waffles.
Corners on King has a range of extravagant freak shakes which are like works of art! They also have cold pressed juices, smoothies and the usual choices plus some vegan options and a range of kombucha drinks. They really cater for everyone with vegan, gluten free and paleo like meal options and cakes available as well.
We ran out of time to go back to try something from the breakfast menu, but we will definitely be visiting next time we are down in Bunbury.
Corners on King is located at 2 Austral Parade, Bunbury and is open 6.30am-4pm daily.
Find more family friendly restaurants in WA
- On the Border, Mindarie - July 24, 2019
- Dough Pizza, Westfield Whitford City - September 18, 2018
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA – CLOSED - March 13, 2017