Claremont Pool Aquatic Centre, AKA Claremont Pools was one of our favourite hang outs this summer, especially on those sunny, hot days. We loved that there was plenty of grassy areas covered by shade, a deep pool with diving boards, a splash pool and a playground.
|There was plenty of shade covering the pools and grassy areas.|
The toddler splash pool was lovely and completely covered by shade. It was situated conveniently by the playground.
The area set aside for “leisure” swimming was quite small. Most of the two large pools were reserved for lap swimming and swimming lessons.
All three of my kids participated in VacSwim during the January school holidays. It was well run, organized, and all three of them passed their levels and gained better swimming skills. Vac Swim is available to all children ages 5 and up during school holidays. Swimming lessons cost just $1 a day plus pool entry fee. Claremont pool offers a special entry fee price for Vac Swim students and spectators.
The kiosk at Claremont Pool had a good selection of coffee, hot foods, cold drinks and ice cream. There was also a nice selection of merchandise to choose from including Turkish towels and after swimming robes.
Claremont Pool offers learn to swim classes, lap swimming, squad swimming, water aerobics and more.
Facilities at Claremont pool include change rooms/toilets available with showers, free WiFi, free to use BBQ and picnic areas, and club room facilities with air conditioning.
|Claremont pool had a pool hoist for those in wheel chairs or others that may need assistance getting in and out of the pool. The pools also had steps with handrails for easier access.|
- Blank Canvas Gifts - December 1, 2016
- Kalamunda Water Park - March 6, 2015
- Claremont Pool, Claremont - January 29, 2015
- Roll n Dice Barber Shop, Canning Vale - November 1, 2014
- Top Ten Halloween Party Tips for Kids - October 17, 2014
- Kinderdental Paediatric Dentist, Claremont - August 21, 2014
- Outback Jacks, Northbridge - May 14, 2014
- Dinosaur World: Bird and Reptile Park, Denmark - January 23, 2014
- Top Activities For Under 5’s at Adventure World - December 11, 2013
- Xscape at the Cape Fun Park, Dunsborough - April 24, 2013