Don’t go into hibernation these July School Holidays! Experience the best winter has to offer at the City of Perth Winter Fest!
Winter Fest Theatre | Forrest Place, featuring plate spinning, acrobatics, comedians, explosions, rope experts, musical storytelling, magicians and amazing circus talent.
This is a free event but tickets must be obtained via Oztix in advance for admittance. Most tickets have been allocated, but I would recommend signing up for the waiting list.
Water Wildlife Up Close | Carillon City, Monday 8 – Friday 12 meet a shark, starfish and other sea creatures. There is also 3 educational shows between 10am-3pm each day, mixed with opportunities for little scientists to learn about macroinvertebrates and get creative with sand art, click here for progam.
Skating At Elizabeth Quay, the open-air rink is back these School Holidays and is a truely magical experience for the whole family! In addition to ice skating there a snow slide, huge inflatable slide and frozen bouncy castle. Click here for our review.
Snow Mall | Hay Street Mall, be delighted by the wonders of make-believe snow, a winner with the kids!
Every Friday in July: 5pm – 8pm
Every Saturday and Sunday in July: 2pm – 5pm
Please note: the snow will fall in 10 minutes intervals, with three sessions per hour.
Winter Lights | Brookfield Place, the whole family will be amazed by the dazzling light projections and world-famous installations plus roving entertainment every evening until Saturday 13 July. Click here for our review.
Visit London Court and snap an insta-worthy picture under the hanging umbrellas.
Throughout Winter Fest, park at CPP Pier Street, Cultural Centre or State Library Car Parks after 10am until midnight for only $10.
- Cluey Learning - May 19, 2020
- Toodyay Fairytale Farm - March 5, 2020
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill - February 13, 2020
- Studio 64 Group, South Perth - February 5, 2020
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2020
- Croc’s Playcentre, Joondalup - January 19, 2020
- Dinosaurs Come Alive, Fremantle - January 15, 2020
- City Splash, Elizabeth Quay - January 9, 2020
- Yanchep Lavender, Carabooda - December 30, 2019
- The Amberton Beach Bar and Kitchen, Eglinton - December 27, 2019