These school holidays visit the FREE City of Perth Jungle Maze! Open 10am – 4pm daily from 4 to 10 of July at Forrest Place – click here to book.
Before heading into the maze we popped into the mask-making workshop where the kids were able to choose either a Tiger, Lion, Monkey or Giraffe mask to colour in. The mask-making workshop is located under a big tent, crayons are provided.
Once you have entered the Jungle Maze, your mission is to find all 9 hidden animal pictures. It was a lot harder than I expected, maybe because my 4 year old appointed himself ‘Safari Leader’, after walking in circles a few times we managed to find all the hidden animals and escape the maze.
The City of Perth Jungle Maze is suitable for all ages, and the maze is roomy enough for prams and strollers.
After visiting the maze, head up to Forrest Chase where you can meet an AR tiger – don’t worry, he doesn’t bite.
We visited on the weekend and took advantage of three-hour free parking, click here for more information.
The City of Perth Carnival is also happening these school holidays at Elizabeth Quay, the carnival runs from Saturday 11 July to 17 July, tickets are only $10 for up to 4 people. Click here for more information.
City of Perth Jungle Maze
Forrest Place, Perth WA
- Play in Full Colour Treasure Hunt, City of Perth - September 29, 2020
- School’s Out Fest, Perth - September 28, 2020
- Pixar Putt Perth - September 26, 2020
- Spring Farm Fair, Claremont Showground - September 24, 2020
- PetTeet Park, York - September 3, 2020
- Spring at Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - September 3, 2020
- Mandurah 3D Art Trail - July 12, 2020
- Sharky’s Mandurah - July 11, 2020
- City of Perth Jungle Maze, Forrest Place - July 5, 2020
- Cluey Learning - May 19, 2020