Sitting halfway up Kalamunda’s main street, you’ll find Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar. We stopped by for a coffee, after a visit to the nearby Kalamunda Farmers Markets on a sunny Sunday morning. There’s seating inside, though most people, like us, opt to sit on the sunny terrace.
The light and bright cafe has a small kid’s corner, with some comfy chairs, colouring in books, pencils, story books and toys to play with – enough to keep most children entertained while you enjoy a cuppa and a chat. There are also high chairs available for babies and toddlers.
There’s a small kids menu for breakfast, offering bacon and eggs on toast or waffles. Many of the savoury and sweet items found in the cabinet are also kid-friendly.
Little Chef enjoyed a babychino with obligatory marshmallows.
His Nanna and I enjoyed a couple of coffees.
The food offerings at Chatterbox range from full breakfasts and muesli to fresh gourmet sandwiches and sweet treats. As well as the home-style menu items, there is a selection of cakes, pastries, rolls and Turkish, burgers sandwiches available from the glass cabinet by the counter.
Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar is located at 23 Haynes Street, Kalamunda.
Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar is open breakfast, and lunch six days a week (closed Wednesday) and dinner on Thursday and Fridays.
- Cafes with Healthy Kids Menus in Perth - October 22, 2020
- Best Cafes in Perth for a Coffee in the Park - October 22, 2020
- The Best Family Friendly Restaurants in Fremantle - October 17, 2020
- Best Cafes for Mum’s Groups in Perth – South & Perth Hills - October 13, 2020
- 10 Things to do with Kids in Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Museum of Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - October 5, 2020
- Zip Line Courses in Perth and WA - September 24, 2020
- The Kiosk Fremantle - September 22, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - September 14, 2020