A Swan Valley winery is a fantastic place to enjoy a relaxing Sunday lunch, and Carilley Estate does not disappoint.The restaurant caters for kids with an outdoor play area covered by shade sails and shady trees.
There is also a large grassed space which our kids had a great time running around on.
We opted for a shaded table on the patio outside which overlooked the lawns and was close to the playground.
We were offered a table inside, but I would recommend if you have young children to sit outside as they can access the playground without having to go up and down the steps.
Children’s meals included spaghetti bolognese, fish and chips, pizza and chicken nuggets and chips. The meals were fresh and tasty.The main menu is not huge but a good range of options. We ordered the Salt and Pepper Squid, the Oven Baked Fish of the Day and Grilled Beef Fillet.
We ordered the kids ice creams after the meal which was a generous portion of vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.We enjoyed our lunch at Carilley Estate. It was very relaxing – something I don’t usually say about lunch with the kids! We were there for around 3 hours, and the kids had a great time too. We will definitely be returning.
Find more family friendly restaurants
Find more things to do in the Swan Valley
- Next Level Monkey Business, Dunsborough - May 25, 2020
- Online Library Activities & Services During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Free Online Exercise Classes for Kids - April 3, 2020
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Top Items You Need For Middle School - March 15, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019