After being cancelled in 2020 due to COVID restrictions, the Brookfield Winter Lights Festival is back for its 8th year with a thrilling light show the whole family is sure to love!
The free interactive lights festival runs from Thursday 12 to Saturday 21 August, 6pm – 11pm in the heart of the City at Brookfield Place.
Kids (big and small) will love the interactive light display;
A jaw-dropping 20-metre-long ART-chitectural experience comprising of oversized inflatable spheres. Located in the Main Square opposite the Café Court.
A stunning display of sporting ball icons. Located the Main Square opposite the Café Court.
A curated cluster of rings suspended in space. Located at the Main Entry Bridge.
In addition to the light installations, Brookfield Place will come alive with numerous roving performances and jaw-dropping acts, including Greek Olympias Red Top Creations and Sports Bubbles by Fliptease! Click here for show Show Times.
Brookfield Winter Lights Festival
Location: 125 St Georges Terrace, Perth
For more information on the festival, visit www.brookfieldplaceperth.com
- Mammas HQ, Wembley - October 7, 2021
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - October 5, 2021
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - September 16, 2021
- 10 Tips for Experiencing The Perth Royal Show on a Budget - September 6, 2021
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - August 26, 2021
- The Kids’ Bridge, Perth Children’s Hospital - August 11, 2021
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - August 11, 2021
- Funky Monkey Bars - August 1, 2021
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021