If you are off camping or exploring the Dwellingup region and all it has to offer, don’t miss out on a visit to the Blue Wren Cafe.
It could be your last stop before camping at Lane Poole, a delicious breakfast after a weekend in the wilderness or just a great place to have coffee.
With it’s varied and well priced menu the Blue Wren has it all breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a fabulous range of home baked goods and drinks to take away.
There is a core menu consisting of fresh sandwiches, rolls and wraps, burgers, fish and chips, salt and pepper squid and salads. There is also a fantastic specials board which always has great additional menu choices. We tried the curried vegetable fritters, which I have to say were delicious, especially the homemade chilli jam!
The home style food comes in generous portions and is all made with fresh produce. They cater for the small people very well and will prepare most dishes and drinks in children’s portions. Sandwiches, wraps and rolls start from $8 and lunches from $15.
The atmosphere is very relaxed and welcoming, with both indoor and outdoor seating areas underneath the grape vines or a decked area out front. There are also lots of quirky things to look at in the garden at the back which is large enough for the children to play in whilst you finish your coffee.
The staff are very accommodating and the service is quick and friendly, which is always a bonus when eating with a toddler. Highchairs are available and there is a change table situated in the ladies toilets. There is street parking on both sides of the street outside the cafe.
The Blue Wren Cafe can be found just off the main street in Dwellingup at 53 McLarty Street, Dwellingup, Western Australia 6213, Australia
- Coalseam Conservation Park – Wildflowers - September 10, 2020
- Mug N Brush, Rockingham - September 10, 2020
- Messy Mat Perth - August 23, 2018
- Winter Wonderland, Mandurah Foreshore - July 11, 2018
- Take 5 Ice Cream Parlour – Baldivis Square - December 13, 2017
- Santa’s Magical Castle, Mandurah Forum - November 29, 2017
- Aqua Jetty Leisure Centre, Rockingham - November 14, 2017
- Slime Time at AQWA - October 17, 2017
- Rockingham Aquatic Centre - October 11, 2017
- Pirate Play area at Secret Harbour Square - October 10, 2017