Looking for somewhere with amazing views, great food and most important of all, kid friendly? Bib and Tucker is your answer! Overlooking the Indian Ocean, Bib and Tucker offers modern Australian cuisine showcasing various local fresh produce. There’s an ever changing specials menu as well as the all-time favourites.
Bib and Tucker have seating inside the main restaurant, seats outside along the veranda as well as at the balcony, that’s where you want to be for the best view.
‘Twas a sunny day and we wanted to have lunch along the water and we decided to try Bib and Tucker. Walking in without a reservation, the staff were really accommodating and promptly found us a table, and even room for a pram. You can book online but they usually have some tables reserved for walk-ins.
Once seated, our wonderful waitress presented us with the menus (both adults and kids menu) and also water for the table. Also, she gave C an ‘ABC’ activity pack which he was most excited about. There were colour pencils, colouring in sheets, puzzles etc. that kept him occupied whilst we browse their extensive menu and admire the amazing view. They also do free (yes you read it right, free!) babycinos as well.
After we ordered, the food came promptly with the kids meal arriving first, which is so much appreciated by as parents as we can settle the kids before having our meal. Thank you so much Bib and Tucker for being so thoughtful. We all enjoyed our meals immensely and it was indeed a wonderful family lunch.
After lunch, we went outside and the boys ran around the little oval to work off our lunch. But actually all I wanted to do is lie in the sun and have an afternoon siesta!
Bib and Tucker offer ‘kids eat free’ every Wednesday night – one free kids meal with every adult main meal ordered. View their website to view their menus and make a booking now!
Located at 18 Leighton Beach Blvd, North Fremantle
Find more family friendly restaurants in Perth
Find more place where kids eat free
- Perth Mango Farm - February 5, 2020
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018