The Bedfordale Bush Market is held every 4th Saturday of the month from 8am (9am in winter) to 1pm showcasing local produce and crafts.Their Kids Market is aimed for families with plenty to entertain and delight! There will be fantastic free kids nature based activities, workshops and loads more for children to see and do!
Plenty of food, fruit and vegetables, craft, local painters and photographers, plants, variety of arts and homemade wares.
The market has been running for 2 years but has really taken off this year with new committee members with fresh ideas and a community vibe.
They offer a wide variety of stalls including the butchers block champion winning top prize in NSW and coming third in Australia for their paddock to plate pork! Worth checking out!The good people of the Bedfordale Markets support the community, so all profits go back into this amazing market as well as fundraising for a new nature playground!
There is a sausage sizzle run by the local fire volunteers as well as volunteers from Bungedore Park offering advice on the park and local flora and fauna.
We believe people need to get back into nature and at the only Bush markets in WA people can sit enjoy a Devonshire tea or treats from our local food vendors and listen to the lovely sounds of classic sounds or the beautiful black cockatoos.
Bedfordale Hall, 40 Admiral Rd, Bedfordale
Kids Market October 28th 8am – 1pm
Lots of free activities
Like our page for a chance to win a fruit and vegetable box
Christmas Market and Motorbike Show November 25th 8am – 1pm
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019