Ashley and his friends have returned to the rails of Whiteman Park on Sunday 22nd May 2018!
Join his friends of Bennett Brook Railway who will haul trains all day for the Train Controller. Situated in Whiteman Park, Bennett Brook Railway becomes are hive of activity with so much to do and see with the kids. Ride heritage trains all day 9:30am – 4pm to visit railway stations hosting a variety of attractions and fairgrounds.
Meet all his friends as they take you along the line throughout the bushland of Whiteman Park. Why not purchase your online tickets today? You’ll get 25% off right now! Hurry as these are strictly limited!
Adult and children (2-18) tickets are $15 each with an online discount (25%) through:
Or purchase your tickets on the day for $20 each (card and cash accepted).
Your ticket includes:
- Unlimited heritage train rides on all three trains (all day)
- Unlimited heritage bus rides (all day)
- Bus Museum displays
- Fire Engine displays by DFES
- Scouts display
- Entry to Revolutions Transport Museum
- Farm Animals
- Secure pram storage
And so much more for small additional cost such as fairgrounds and food vans.
- Best Name Labels for School - January 4, 2021
- Lunchboxes for Kids – Choosing the Right School Lunchbox - January 3, 2021
- How to Buy the Supplies Your Pet Needs During Lockdown - January 2, 2021
- How to Keep Families Close When a Parent is Travelling - January 2, 2021
- 3 Main Differences Between Girl’s And Boy’s Shoes - December 18, 2020
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2021 - December 17, 2020
- Perth Christmas Charity Collections - November 12, 2020
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe Online While Learning from Home - October 26, 2020
- How to Keep Traveling Fun & Productive for Kids & Parents - October 15, 2020
- Campervan Rental Road Trip Tips And Ideas - October 1, 2020