Affinity Cafe is located in the heart of Roleystone and is part of the Roleystone Recreation Centre. But fret not – you don’t need to be a member to indulge.
All are welcome to enjoy the delicious menu in this very chilled, child friendly space. No need to get the active gear out.
Choose either indoor or outdoor seating where children are catered for with an outdoor play set as well as natures playground with plenty of space for little ones to roam.
Indoors there are heaps of toys, activities and books for children to engage in at their leisure in a real home-style space.
Enjoy a 5 Senses coffee or some delightful organic tea and indulge in a guilt free dessert the owners make on premises. They even offer an exquisite high tea just be sure to book in advance.
If you have time stop in for a freshly prepared meal for breakfast or lunch then take in the surrounds by the fire while your little one enjoys their own treats.
Affinity caters for all dietary needs including gluten free, vegetarian and vegan and it is consistently delicious and fresh and a favourite pit-stop for locals.
Elaine and her husband who run Affinity are not only wonderful in the kitchen, but very welcoming and enjoy their cafe being filled with the sounds of children (believe me, mine were making many sounds and not even an eye-twitch from the gorgeous and patient owners!).
Mon to Fri – 6:15am to 9pm
Sat and Sun – 8am to 3pm
Public Holidays – Closed
8 Wygonda Road
Roleystone WA 6111
Find more family friendly restaurants in Perth
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019