Challenge your kids to a game of mini golf at Adventure Golf – the new putt putt golf course that has opened at Elizabeth Quay!
Adventure Golf is found at the western side of Elizabeth Quay, in between PCEC and the Transperth ferry terminal.
We collected our golf clubs (which come in different heights), score sheet and brightly coloured golf balls from the booth, where there’s also take away coffee, cold drinks and fresh doughnuts available.
Each hole on the course is fairly short, though that doesn’t make it any easier for you to get the ball in the hole! There are a few tight angles, rocks, logs, “bunkers” and slopes used as obstacles – just to make things tricky!
The mini golf is challenging, but not difficult, we didn’t often go over the six-stroke limit on a hole. We enjoyed it and I only beat Little Chef by one stroke!
Make sure you slip, slop, slap – being a temporary attraction there isn’t any shade and the whole course is in full sun. There are shady tables and chairs under a pergola, where you can enjoy a drink and doughnut. There are public toilets nearby at the water playground.
The floodlit mini golf course is also open evenings, where you can play with the beautiful city lights in the background. Glow balls can be purchased for $10.
The Adventure Golf will be around for a while, I was told for at least this year (2017). It’s a great use of space, till the plot of land is built on. The fun addition to the city is yet another fun family activity to do down at Elizabeth Quay.
Opening Times: 7 Days 10am to 10pm
Families (2 Adults 2 kids under 14) $40
For more information visit adventuregolf.net.au
Find more things to do in Perth City
Find more mini golf courses in Perth
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - March 25, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020
- Kingsway Markets, Madeley - March 11, 2020
- Playgrounds with Sporting Facilities in Perth - March 4, 2020
- Family Friendly Breweries in Perth and the Swan Valley - March 4, 2020
- The Ultimate Kid-Friendly Guide to Hillarys Boat Harbour - March 3, 2020
- Stadium Café, Lathlain - February 29, 2020
- No Cook Meal Delivery in Perth - February 29, 2020