Abbey Road Perth is a bright cafe nestled among a small group of shops just down the road from Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and the new Perth Children’s Hospital in Nedlands.
The moment we walked in we felt welcomed. Little Miss immediately started chatting and introduced herself to everyone. The service was friendly, the staff smiling and polite.
We ordered just a takeaway latte for me and a melting moment cookie for little Miss. It must have been good because she hoovered it! My coffee came out quickly and was a very smooth, mild Fiori blend.
At the front of the cafe, just to the left of the front door, there is a shelf of toys and colouring in things for kids. Little Miss found it straight away and had a lovely time colouring while I enjoyed some of my coffee, as well as playing with some colourful wooden cars.
There is seating inside and outside in the shade. If you have a pram with you, sitting outside may be the better, roomier option.
Abbey Road Perth is more than just coffee, although that is fabulous! Their fridges are well stocked with juices, water and soft drinks, as well as fresh fruit and salads. Their cabinet has a range of delicious looking rolls and pastries. The counter top has many jars and covered trays of cookies, muffins and cakes.
As a bonus for medical workers in the area, a sign on the front window promises a 10% discount for these vital people.
Also located by the front door is a water bowl for our furry friends. We love that Abbey Road is friendly and inclusive of the whole family.
Abbey Road Perth is located on the corner of Abedare Road and Croydon Street in Nedlands.
Abbey Road Perth is open from 7am to 3pm Monday to Saturday, closed Sunday.
Why not combine your visit to Abbey Road Perth with a play at Shenton Park Playground? It’s a short drive away on Evans Street.
Find more family friendly cafes in Perth
- Pears on Pottery, Mount Hawthorn - March 15, 2020
- Calisthenics WA - February 26, 2020
- Easter Family Events in Perth - February 18, 2020
- Piccolo’s Corner, West Leederville - February 11, 2020
- Scarborough Library - February 7, 2020
- Valentine’s Day for Families - February 6, 2020
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 4, 2020
- Dumbo Gelato, Scarborough - February 1, 2020
- Slate Cafe, Bennett Springs - January 29, 2020
- Bassendean Memorial Library - January 24, 2020