A to Zoo Program Perth Zoo – A to Zoo is the best playgroup program around! A to Zoo is a fun, factual, activity program designed for children aged two to five years. Each week children are introduced to a different animal through storytelling, craft, movement and music. After learning about the animal, the children journey through the Zoo grounds to find the animal.
Every term is a different region, for example, Asian, Australian, African, Rainforest and each week is focussed on a different animal within the region.
The class starts off with a song and then it’s straight into learning about the animal of the week.
The program leader tells a story relating to the animal and afterwards, the children get to touch & see displays of the animal.
In this class about dugites, they were shown snake skin and the skeleton of a snake head.
In every session, the kids get to take part in a craft activity.
And then we go off to meet the animal which we have been learning about during the session.
Terms run for 8 weeks and the classes are about 45mins long.
I highly recommend becoming a Zoo Friend as the term cost does not include zoo entry.
For more information visit the Perth Zoo website.
- Crazy Shakes & Bakes Cafe - September 21, 2023
- Omeo Shipwreck Dive Trail, Coogee Beach – Everything you need to Know - November 22, 2022
- The Great Dino Discovery at Cockburn Gateways - September 29, 2022
- Late Lights at Perth Zoo - September 23, 2022
- Urban Jungle Indoor Rock Climbing, Jandakot - July 12, 2022
- Wellington Dam Mural & Collie Mural Trail - March 31, 2022
- Cabernet & Canvas - June 3, 2021
- Mooba Calleya - October 7, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - July 23, 2020
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019