The popular Hillarys eatery 3Sheets has opened its third venue! 3Sheets on the Track opened earlier this month (November 2019).
Entering the restaurant you can’t help but admire the fun and creative decore which is inspired by its location, opposite Butler Train station.
Inside there is a huge amount of both formal and informal seating options, as well as a fantastic beer garden outside where dogs are welcome.
A huge drawcard is the two designated kids areas. Outside in the beer garden is a large cubbyhouse, a couple of rockers and some toy kitchen utensils – perfect for imaginative play. The outdoor play space is fully enclosed so little ones can’t do a runner (not that they would want to).
Inside there is a chill zone, perfect for older kids or younger ones who are ready to wind down. The space includes a TV, beanbags, charging points so kids can plug-in their devices and a retro arcade game which proved very popular with my 9 year old.
We also found some colouring sheets and pencils inside.
The kids menu includes all the regular favourites, I love that there is even a chicken and salad option.
Miss 9 ordered for the Cheese Burger and Fries – which she loved!
We also ordered a Mint Choc Craze supershake to share – which was delicious!
There is a great variety of meal options for adults too, click here to download the menu. Another great feature is the ability to order your email from your phone, this option wasn’t quite ready to use on our visit, but it a fab idea and a great way to skip the queue when it’s busy.
And just to make 2Sheets on the Track even cooler, a pizza bar (Trackside Pizza Bar) will be opening soon too!
Keep a lookout on the 3Sheets Facebook page for information and updates on “Family Sunday Session” with kids entertainment from 12.30pm each Sunday.
3Sheets on the Track
Exmouth Drive & Butler Boulevard, Butler
- Cluey Learning - May 19, 2020
- Toodyay Fairytale Farm - March 5, 2020
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill - February 13, 2020
- Studio 64 Group, South Perth - February 5, 2020
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2020
- Croc’s Playcentre, Joondalup - January 19, 2020
- Dinosaurs Come Alive, Fremantle - January 15, 2020
- City Splash, Elizabeth Quay - January 9, 2020
- Yanchep Lavender, Carabooda - December 30, 2019
- The Amberton Beach Bar and Kitchen, Eglinton - December 27, 2019