3 Hearts Ceramic Cafe – imagine gorgeous Scandi chic surroundings, delicious coffee, cake and your toddler is entertained long enough so you can enjoy it?? Does such a place exist…..yes at the 3 Hearts Ceramics & Cafe in Mandurah.
It is such a lovely little spot, the cafe looks out onto Mandurah Marina and the ceramics are great value for money. It’s a great morning or afternoon out painting your own ceramic pieces or gifts with your little one and catching up with friends.
The Staff are really friendly and helpful with the children making the process easy. They provide you with everything you need at your table, there is a wide selection of paint colours and a good range of tools to make patterns and shapes with.
Once you are set up you choose your ceramic piece prices range from $6 – $30, clean the piece off with a sponge and warm water and simply start letting your mini Picasso go to town! There is an additional $6 studio fee that you will be charged on top of the cost of the your ceramic piece. This covers the paint, firing and glazing of the finished piece but it is something to keep in mind when choosing the price of the piece.
Once you have finished they will ask for your contact details and give you a rough estimate of when your piece will be ready to collect.
Don’t forget to order yourself a coffee or they also have a wide range of juices and fabulous looking cakes which are all raw, vegan friendly and gluten free!
They also sell amazing scented all natural gifts including oils, soaps, body scrubs and soy candles as well as some beautiful pieces of cermanics made by Two Warm Hands.
They are able to hold work shops, personal gatherings, mothers groups and parties for more information www.3heartsceramiccafe.com
Shop 4, 37 Dolphin Drive, Mandurah, WA
- Coalseam Conservation Park – Wildflowers - September 10, 2020
- Mug N Brush, Rockingham - September 10, 2020
- Messy Mat Perth - August 23, 2018
- Winter Wonderland, Mandurah Foreshore - July 11, 2018
- Take 5 Ice Cream Parlour – Baldivis Square - December 13, 2017
- Santa’s Magical Castle, Mandurah Forum - November 29, 2017
- Aqua Jetty Leisure Centre, Rockingham - November 14, 2017
- Slime Time at AQWA - October 17, 2017
- Rockingham Aquatic Centre - October 11, 2017
- Pirate Play area at Secret Harbour Square - October 10, 2017